Thursday, December 1, 2011

My New Place

Ok so I officially suck at blogging, two months in Seattle and not one post!  Gosh, I have to get better at this.  Anyways, there is somewhat of an explanation...I wanted to do a post on my new place.  Where I'm staying in Kenmore.  I took a picture of everything except my room because I wasn't completely settled in and then when I was settled in my room wasn't clean, or I forgot, yada yada yada.  Anyways now that its been over two months I finally have all the pictures I need for the post.  Hurray!  So without further ado, this is where I have been living the past two months.


This is the Family Room

This is the Kitchen

This is the kitchen from the other side
And this is my room from five different angles ;-)




















There is also two bedrooms upstairs that I didn't take pictures of.  These places are where I spent most of my time.  Thank you Jordan and Amanda for being so generous and making me so comfortable in your beautiful home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Seattle is so fun do you miss it? Lets see the beautiful island of Oahu!!

    ReplyDelete