Friday, December 2, 2011

Back Track

Ok back tracking a little bit to when I arrived in Seattle...I arrived in the Sea-Tac Airport on September 24   I got my luggage and found Jordan, Amanda, and kids; so excited to see them.  While we were at the airport guess who we ran into?  Nikki Ige!!!
















How crazy to run into her in Seattle of all places.  She was there for a business trip and was heading back home to Utah for Johnny's farewell.  Anyways, it was good chatting for a little before she left.  

After we left the airport Jordan took us to downtown Seattle and we found a place to eat.  I just have to tell this story because I thought it was so cute and it just shows you how thoughtful and sweet Jordan and Amanda's kids are.  We had just finished eating and were walking out when a lady working there handed Malakai a fortune cookie.  He then went back and got one for his brother Eli...what three year old thinks of others?  How cute!  But it doesn't stop there...we walked out of the building and Malakai says, "Oh I'm sorry Aunty Ashley.  I should have gotten you a fortune cookie too.  Next time I'll get you one.  Sorry!"  How cute and thoughtful is that?  Thats just one of the many cute things Malakai says and does.  I love these kids, they're so cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment