Saturday, December 3, 2011

Go Mariners!

One of the first things I got to do while being in Seattle was go to a Mariners game!  (Thanks Jordan and Amanda)  This was my second major league baseball game I got to go to.  I have to say I'm still a Red Sox fan though.  I'm actually not really into baseball, but if I had to choose a team it would be the Red Sox.  It was just a fun game, and being in Fenway Park was awesome.  Not to mention I love Boston too!  Anyway back to the Mariners, I got to go to their game at Safeco Field...
















It was really fun, even though they're not that great!  We even snuck in some treats to munch on while we watched the game...















 As much fun as I was having watching the game, I was having just as much fun taking pics of these cute kids...
Isn't Eli so cute eating his candy?

























What a stud
Look at that face




In front of Safeco Field





















It was a fun game, my favorite part was when the clean-up crew came out to flatten the dirt or whatever they do and they did a little dance.  I would attach it but its on my phone and the file is too large to email.  All in all it was a fun night and I came away learning only one player's name...Eeee-chee-do Eeee-chee-do...that's what everyone would chant!  Ichiro!

No comments:

Post a Comment