Saturday, December 31, 2011

Visitors from Utah

About a week before Thanksgiving, the Panees came to visit for the Thanksgiving holiday.  It was so much fun seeing them and doing fun things while they were visiting.  When they arrived on a Saturday morning we had pancakes with the Magleby's syrup.  I made all different kind of pancakes, pumpkin spice pancakes, banana pancakes, chocolate chip pancakes, pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes, banana chocolate chip pancakes, etc.  all different variations.  We also had blueberry muffins, bacon, and fruit.  Yummy!  Later that day I think we just relaxed and because of the long drive they took naps to get rejuvenated and we played some Just Dance on the Kinect.

On another day we went on the duck tour.  It was freezing but it was a fun time!

I love these faces of Eli, haha



These are views when we were crossing over the bridge.  I believe that is Lake Union




The view from on the Lake




Haha cute Mika, I love her.  It was so cold


The little green house is the floating house on Sleepless in Seattle


The kids got to go up front and take a picture with Salmon Ella.  We had a really fun tour guide!



After the duck tour we walked through the Jimmy Hendrix museum, well more like the gift shop.  We didn't actually get to go in the museum.  However, we went into the science center and spent sometime playing around in there.  The kids had a fun time and so did I.  

Bray and Malakai in the dinosaur footprint


This is the best shot I could get of all the kids in some space rocket thing


The kids and Uncle Doug attentively listening to the science demo



Sitting on the caterpillar and Eli is falling off while Ani is trying to save him! 


I couldn't resist taking this pic of baby Keilani in her baby bjorn, she's so cute!


Lots of butterflies in the butterfly exhibit





I thought this was cool, the stages of cocoons


I tried for such a long time to get a picture of this butterfly.  It only had blue on the inside so I tried and tried to time it so that the picture took when his wings were open.  It was nearly impossible.  However, I got lucky and got this picture by the lovely "Caution, Wet Floor" sign.


Haha I love these pictures of the babies in their baby bjorn, so cute!


Miss Mika trying to hang on this thing.  This was right by the green wall which was one of my favorites.  Its a dark room with fluorescent green walls, a light would flash and it leaves your shadow on the wall, that was one of my favorites when I was a kid.  


On the way back to the car I snapped a shot of the beautiful space needle.  I think it looks so pretty at night.


Anyways, I had lots of fun with the Panees and I loved seeing the kids.  It's always so fun to play with them, they always make me smile.  

No comments:

Post a Comment