Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Last Goodbye

Before I left for Washington I had the privilege to get together with Kristin and Tiffany one last time to say goodbye.  I was so glad we got together.  I had not seen Tiff for years and I rarely get to see Kris so it was so fun to get together and have a girl's night.  Kristin and I first went to dinner at Blue Lemon Bistro.  It was very yummy.  We went there before and really liked it so we decided to go again.  I always love getting their chicken alfredo.  They also have a selection of treats, and anyone who knows me knows I love treats.  It's so hard to resist, but I was able to that night.  Can I just recommend the black and white cookies though?  Mmmmm so good!  We sat and talked for awhile then decided to go back to Kristin's cute house and hang out there for awhile.  That's when Tiffers met up with us and we all were able to catch up on each other's lives.  It's always fun when we all get together.  It reminded me of when we were in high school.  So of course we had to take some pictures before the night was over.

Kristin and I
Me, Tiff, and Kristin

It was such a fun night and I'm glad I got to say goodbye before I left.  I have the best friends, I'm so lucky to have great friends and good people in my life!  Can't wait until the next time we are able to get together!

1 comment:

  1. Awe my Ashers, I so miss you already! I'm so happy that we were able to hang out one last time before you moved. And that Tiffers could come too - it was definitely just like old times. Miss you and love you!

    ReplyDelete