Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chelsey's Bridal Shower


 My sister is getting married!  I am so happy for her!  I was kind of sad because I would be gone for the last two weeks before her wedding.  I wanted to make sure all the planning and stuff was done before I left to Washington because I wanted to be part of it all.  I didn't want to miss anything including all the showers so we scheduled them all before I left!  We did the family shower the day before I left and it turned out so cute! I made a banner that turned out super cute if I may say so myself, I also made pom poms out of tulle for some of the decorations.  The favors I thought were adorable.  My Aunty made carmel corn puffs with drizzled white chocolate that was so yummy and it was topped off with a cute little tag from Etsy.  All the food was delicious.  We had lasagna roll-ups that were the perfect proportion and looked so cute, we had homemade breadsticks (made by my mom) that were so soft,  we had an olive garden type of green salad, and italian sodas!  After everyone ate we played a couple games and then opened gifts.  The theme was "firsts" so Chelsey got a lot of fun firsts, some of which included first trip to the grocery store, first power outage, first road trip, first camping trip, first night, etc.  So here are some pictures of the night.  (Beware, lots of pictures)

The food was delicious...


The yummy breadsticks


Yummy chocolate waffle cookies!


Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies




These were so cute and yummy, Lasagna Roll-Ups!



Raspberry Italian Sodas!


These are the cute favors my Aunty made.  Aren't they adorable?  And the treats inside are so yummy!



The cute banner I made, I love how it turned out!  I especially love the little flowers!

 

I made these little pom poms too!  They're so cute!


Aunty Lisa, Amber, and Dori


Mom and Aunty Mariah


Sach, Nani, and Natalie


Kaui, and Dani


Chelsey with Simon


Mika, Leo, and Ani


Chelsey with her future sister-in-law's baby!


Chelsey and Lacey (her future sister-in-law)


Aunty Lisa and Lexi


All the Aunties


Me and Aiona


Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil, (and the new addition) do no evil!


Kaylee, Lexi, Brandee, Sara

Chelsey got lots of fun gifts!












Aunty Renee, the host of the evening




Sara wanted to try on the lingerie


More shots of the cute banner


The shower was such a fun night, with good food, people, and games.  I'm glad we were able to schedule the shower before I left.  We always love getting together with family and it's always a good time!  Congratulations to Chelsey and thanks to everyone for coming and supporting her!  :)

2 comments:

  1. Oo your banner turned out so cute! Good job! And I love that idea of "firsts" for gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You have a blog. I'm so excited to keep up-to-date on your life. Have so much fun in Seattle. The bridal shower was great! You guys did an awesome job. What does Ani have in her shirt in the pic of her, mika, and chels? Good thing my pic with Chels isn't too crazy! :/ Haha!

    ReplyDelete